Fall is upon us! Get ready with these seasonal maintenance tips.
1. Preparing to get cozy by the fire? Now is the time to check up on that chimney and fireplace. A good cleaning reduces the chance for a fire and checking for cracks ensures structural stability of your chimney.
2. Vents, Vents, Vents. Take look outside at your exterior vents and make sure they are clear of debris.
3. How do you stay warm? If your home requires fuel it is a good time to check the propane levels before the first cold snap.
4. Time to reverse! Set those ceiling fans into the opposite direction so you can draw that warm air down towards you.
5. Check those detectors! With the increased use of heating sources during the Fall and Winter it's important to make sure your fire and CO2 detectors are working.